Wednesday, May 18

today I turn twenty one years old.
and so a new page begins.
the year I was twenty so many things became, and were lost, or were found again,
were forgotten and remembered, replaced.
here are some of them..
my only wish is that other people, through my photographs, might begin to recognize
the particles of magic that I see, however invisible they may be to everyone else.
here is the last year of my life.
and here is to the coming one.

May

















 June




















July



















 August





















September




















October



















November



















December




















January

















February




















March



















April


















and now it's may again.
one. two. three. here we go.

8 comments:

  1. lovely photographs! happy birthday for real this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!
    love your year in images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:16 AM

    this is so beautiful, girl, happy birthday <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday! i enjoy your pictures a lot, hope you have had a great b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for showing these. they're lovely, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your blog!

    ReplyDelete