Tuesday, December 21

my days are so easy and careless
and I could write a novella on every moment because they are all so beautiful.
every second
is epically
heartful
easy
untameable

I am surrounded by people who are as magical as people can be.

there is no secret.
I wear yesterday's hair
and a smile that's wry
and kiss all of yesterday's cares goodbye.






























also, as of tonight I will own a DSLR, and am terrified that it will distract me from using film. send prayers and addoral.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I especially adore the first one, such a calming mood in it! Also the note is so nice. And dont worry, I'm sure your new dslr camera wont distract you from using film :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will only make film more important :)

    ReplyDelete