Saturday, August 18

A little note to say I am selling 2 of my cameras:
if you are interested in either of them, please email me at elisabethdare@aol.com
 I am selling them individually, but I will sell them together as a package for $350.
the lenses for the film camera can be used on the digital, so they make a great pair!

The first is my Canon Rebel XT, a digital SLR camera, with it's orignal 18-55mm kit lens.
the camera has some normal wear, but is fully functional and wonderful for beginners in the digital world.
$250
Comes with charger, USB connector, 2GB memory card, canon battery.
To learn more about this camera, peek here!
takes images such as:





the second is my lovely film Canon Rebel G,
once again, the camera has normal wear, but is fully functional.
It takes all 35mm film, and is wonderful for film beginners as well.
$150
Comes with:
compact black carrying case, standard 35-80mm kit lens, additional 78-215mm zoom lens,
brand new batteries (that generally last up to 2 years), lens cap.
for more information on this camera peek here!




takes images such as:





No comments:

Post a Comment