Thursday, June 23

in about a months time I will be leaving my home for about a month to travel along
the east coast for about a month.
i will be visiting north carolina, new york city, boston, new hampshire, and maine,
and probably quite a bit of what lies in between.
i would like to photograph every little encounter, all of my surroundings, and whatever else I come across.
i love to photograph findings in little shops (bookstores, coffee places, etc)
as well as family owned places to eat.
if anyone knows of any on the east coast that have character, please tell me about them!
in fact, if anyone knows of any lovely photogenic places on the east coast, or has seen any
neat photographs of the area, share some thoughts, I would love to hear what anyone has to say.
beautiful bits to come.

2 comments:

  1. Stop in Pennsylvania, we're a beautiful state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maine is beautiful! portland is a really nice city to wander around in, lots of little shops and cafes. also go to Oxford which is a little antique town with tons of neat shops :)

    ReplyDelete